1. It’s the Trench. Essential for chic Parisian style…an investment piece that will stay with her forever. I love this classic from French Connection.
2. I always throw in a quirky gift- this fits the criteria.
3. Ooooh a feminine chic French pink-lilac nail color. Can’t go wrong.
4. All of these candles have French dessert scents…drool. Coconut macaroons are Mimi’s fave! The jars are replicas of vintage Parisian pottery, and so charming that I personally want a few.
5. A vintage-style baseball tee with a playful image, labeled Noir– French for black.
6. Etsy has a huge selection of gifts. It was hard to choose between all the jewelry, clothing, and goodies for the home. But this sweet simple pillow would be the perfect touch to warm up her living space.
7. Joeseph Altuzarra’s Parisian inspired collection for J.Crew has hit eBay! That means you’ll get a really sweet deal. These cherry espadrilles are tres chic and sure to make her smile.
8. Splurge on a set of dinner plates for your hostess with the mostest! These Eiffel Tower Dinner Plates are vibrant, whimsical, and dishwasher safe…woohoo! Another pick from my favorite store- Anthropologie.
P.S. When in doubt, just turn to Chocolat. No not the tasty treats, I’m talking about this classic movie (Johnny Depp is sweet enough, right?!)